This is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. The place was dirty, damp with lots of mold, and spiderinfested. And I don't meen like 2 or 3. I removed somewhere between 50 and 100 visible "adult" spiders and two of the had a big swarm of kids in their net. They were just everywhere.
The place was also in pretty bad condition with things sticking out of the walls, a shower that had to be duct taped in order for the water not to just go strait towards the wall, very small towels, and so on.
Oh and the wifi only works close to the entrance, and is very limited. So no streaming possible here.
The beds smelled kinda old and damp. And they were not very comfortable. The fridge was in acloset and not plugged in when we arrived. That was also spiderinfested, dirty and smelled aweful. Had there been any option to stay somewhere else I would have left right away. Instead we had to stay there, and 3 of us 4 got sick while staying there.
You could not pay me enough to stay another night here.