Absolutely Not recommended!! ROOM SERVICE STOLE OUR THINGS!!
We checked out today and we are totally upset! Compared to other Hotels in Vietnam we paid quite a lot, what we got in return was the following:
- Rooms smell terrible, need a renovation and we found dead insects under the sheets !
- staff, especially in restaurant, doesn’t speak English at all, food on the menu partly doesn’t exist, ordering difficult
- breakfast quality not really high
- at checkout we asked if the hotel transport could drive us 1.5 km to our bus stop, reception told us they don’t have drivers, which is unrealistic
- AND THE WORST THING: WE HAVE PROOF THAT THE ROOM SERVICE MUST HAVE STOLEN OUR AIRPODS (value: 150 euros) AND A SILVER BRACELET (value: 500 euros) AS WE HAD IT BEFIRE WE LEFT THE ROOM AND IT WAS GONE AFTERWARDS
the only good thing to say is the garden area is beautiful, but as our things got stolen we don’t recommend coming back!