It is in a good location with a decent partial view of the beach and close to the street action.
I'll start by saying the hotel was pretty inexpensive, but there are reasons why:
1. It is very loud (even on the 6th floor).
2. They have no hot water
3. They offer only bath sized towels (no washcloths or hand towels)
4. No shampoo, conditioner, or tissues for the bathroom. Only tiny soap bars
5. The room is very tight (we had a triple room) and the beds and pillows were not comfortable, but it is cheap.
6. The elevator smelled horribly. I brought it up to the front desk that they should wash the elevator rug and change the air filter, and the guy just looked at me as if I was serious. I asked if he understood, and then finally nodded, but never acknowledged that they would. They never cleaned it.
7. We contacted the front desk about the bathroom sink drain plug which was closed shut and wouldn't drain. They came the next day and said they'd go to Home Depot to parts to fix it. They removed the plug and never came back.
The maid was great. She smiled, was talkative, and did a great job cleaning the room.
Most of the front desk staff (especially the young kids at night) were not very friendly, never smiled, couldn't answer our questions. It was as if we were bothering them and we had to keep asking until we got some kind of a response. When we said thank you they wouldn't say, "Your Welcome", I was tipping them at 1st & they didn't even say thank you.