I chose to stay in this hotel due to the excellent reviews it had (summer 2021) and the photos of the establishment. We stayed in a 3 bed room, traveling with my wife and child.
- Service. All staff were polite and eager to assist in anyway they could. They made our stay a lot more comfortable!
- Breakfast. More than decent, it was quite balanced for all tastes and with good variety.
- Internal Common spaces. Very carefully renovated and with modern design (I wish that the same could be said about the rooms and the exterior!).
- Outside appearance of the building. The moment we reached the facility it was apparent that something didn't add up to what I had in mind (and no, I didn't have Aman resorts in mind). The outer side of the building is poorly maintained (if any) and it must be from the early 80's.
- The rooms are nothing like the pictures! I know that a lot of establishments use photo software to edit the final result of the picture, but this is out of ordinary! The renovation (if any) has been done in a very poor manner and it is quite a pity, it has a real potential. The bathroom is so small that you can't really go to the toilet and close the door without making some gymnastics move! Also the bathroom smells badly constantly.
- Wi-Fi. It is much better to use your own cellular data, the wi-fi is non-existent! Constant failures, disconnects and when it is up, the signal is so poor that it is practically unusable.