When you think of luxury, most people think extra special, nicer furnishings, more comfortable and better service than average. That is not the same definition of luxury that D3 Como Luxury Apartments have.
- For me, cheap un-matched furniture is not luxury.
- A sofa without pillows is not luxury.
- A kitchen with pots for cooking and no plates, utensils or cups is not luxury.
- Dust and dirt on shelves is not luxury.
- Bright, overhead lighting without lamps for soft lighting is not luxury.
- A few, bent, old hangers in the closet is not luxury.
So beware of D3 Como “Luxury” Apartments. They are NOT! But otherwise the stay was ok.