2/10 - Kém
19 tháng 3, 2023
My room was disgustingly filthy...garbage and moldy food under the beds, my kids feet were black just from walking on the floors in the room. I had to go to the front desk to get a broom to sweep out the trash from under the bed...they didnt have a dust pan so instead they supplied me with a ripped piece of cardboard to suffice. Supposedly a smoke free property, but my room wreaked like pot. The shower valve didnt work properly. We stayed the first night only because it was so late. The beds were awful, furniture had stains of God knows what on them. We left the next morning and stayed elsewhere...they refused to refund my other 3 nights. Total sh*thole. DO NOT stay here!
Brian, nghỉ 4 đêm cùng gia đình
Nhận xét của khách thực Hotels.com