Some things you should know before booking:
1) it's a vacation club (i.e., timeshare), not a hotel. Therefore they will make you go to a concierge to get your room key/wristband and they will aggressively try to get you to sign up for a sales pitch. If ~$175 worth of free stuff is worth 2 hours of your precious vacation time, go for it. For me, it was not, so I repeatedly said no until they finally let me go.
2) there is no housekeeping; you can call down for extra towels, etc. but no one will be refreshing your room daily.
3) they add 18% gratuity to everything, including the bar. This didn't bother me because I always tip 20% anyway. Also, you cannot charge anything to your room. This was annoying because who wants to deal with wading to a swim up bar with a credit card?
4) Beach towels are hard to come by. Once you get one, just hold onto it and dry it on your balcony
5) if you are dreaming of sitting on pristine white sand beaches and swimming in crystal clear water without leaving your hotel, this is not the place for you. They have a serious sargassum problem. Coki Beach is a 5-10 min walk away and they have shuttles that go there. It's extremely crowded midday though, especially if cruise ships are in.
6) there are stairs everywhere. There are golf carts you can call to come get you, but I only used them when dealing with luggage.
If none of that bothers you, it's a beautiful resort with amazing views. I had a studio room and it was huge with a nice balcony