This price includes:
- Utilities (water - gas for kitchen use and hot water - electricity)
- wireless internet connection
- weekly linen, initial and final cleaning
- Zer0Dep Guarantee = You do not pay the security deposit on balance or on arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during your stay (up to the maximum of € 1,500.00 and with the limitations provided).
- EuropAssistance insurance to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay = In addition to reasons or events that can objectively be documented and could not be foreseen at the time of booking, you can request a rental cancellation when you have to cancel following a positive result from Covid-19 verified by reports, affecting: the Insured Party directly and/or your family members; your Travel Companion directly.
- Stay cancellation cover due to lockdown = It protects you and your travel companions in the event that you are forced to cancel your stay in the 30 days prior to the scheduled check-in date, due to the occurrence of Covid-19 epidemic containment measures officially imposed by the Governments/competent authorities.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE (rental only). Villa Sissi, set among the most beautiful hills that surround the Valdinievole, offers a breathtaking view over the plain below and over the surrounding hills covered with olive trees, which seem to cradle this property. To the south you can see the chain of the Pisan mountains with Mount Serra that, on sunny days, ensures you sunsets worthy of a painting. This 19th century farmhouse, renovated with taste and quality materials, welcomes its guests and makes them feel at home, offering them an unforgettable holiday, with air-conditioned bedrooms, Wi-Fi and living areas with large windows overlooking the green hills. The area has a lot to offer: natural spas in the thermal caves of the Tuscan countryside and visits to old medieval villages, churches, castles and museums, while gentle slopes where you can just relax accompany you during your walks amongst olive groves and vineyards and along streams with picturesque panoramas. The swimming pool with sunbathing area is set in the olive grove where the scents of the Tuscan countryside will surround you during the time you spend in this property. On the terrace, an area dedicated to outdoor living, you can enjoy the bucolic scenery while you sip an apéritif or dine outdoors. For lovers of good wine, this area produces one of the most renowned white wines of Tuscany, the “Bianco della Valdinievole” DOC and just a short distance away is the famous wine route of the hills of Lucca and Montecarlo where you can linger in the many wine cellars and taste this nectar of Bacchus. The proximity to Florence, Lucca, Pisa and the Versilia coast makes it easy to get to all these places; in nearby Montecatini Terme you can relax in the spa facilities or spend a day in the thermal cave of Grotta Giusti after playing 18 holes at the Montecatini Terme Golf Club. The property consists of a main building and an annex. The main house has two floors. The courtyard in front leads to the large kitchen, to a small sitting room with guest bathroom, to the dining room, sitting room and TV room. The layout of the villa with south-facing windows gives these rooms constant light throughout the day. A stone staircase salvaged from the old farmhouse leads to the sleeping area with two double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, a twin bedroom and a double bedroom sharing a bathroom. In the annex, located on one side of the villa and reached from the courtyard, is a living area with double sofa bed and a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. In front of the villa is 1000 sq m garden with a characteristic terrace form. In the first terrace of about 300 mt is a relaxation area with panoramic views, a dining area with gazebo and the parking area. A path leads down to the lower terraces with the pool and sunbathing area overlooking further terraces with the olive grove. The rectangular pool is about 50 m from the house, set in a panoramic position on an underlying terrace. Lined in PVC with travertine border, it measures 10 x 5 m , with a varying depth from 1.40 m to 1,60 m and has salt purification, the access to the water is by steps and it is fenced.The sunbathing area is equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas. There is also a cold-water shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October.
We remind you that at check-in you will have to pay the tourist city tax, where applicable.
Extra on Request:
- Extra cleaning (€ 22,00/hour per cleaner)
- Extra linen (€ 15,00 per person)
- Heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
- Extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal)
- Firewood (€ 20,00/100 Kg)